Takagi’s technique and experience realized a reclining chair 45mm lower than previous models. We promise satisfaction throughout the wide range of positions this chair is designed to accommodate.
- A pneumatic-assisted manual recline mechanism uses patient weight for effortless patient adjustments.
- Recline capability includes both a completely flat position and a partial, seat-back only recline.
- A single-armed headrest is standard with UN-15, and our unique lock indicator assures that the headrest is firmly and securely in position.
- TAKAGI standard fail-safe hydraulic system provides smooth elevation using a foot switch.
- Includes the foot-activated rotation lock.
||107.5° to 167.5°
||By power hydraulic pump motor.
||AC110V, 115V, 230V 50/60Hz